Some tales of the adventures and misadventures of Jip, Amy, RJ, and Ryleigh
Sunday, October 19, 2014
Happy Birthday to Our Best Girl!
Ryleigh is 3 today!
Birthday montage
The birthday girl will be very happy.
Criss-cross applesauce.
RJ's quite the helper.
And quite the hugger.
Ry's "something to read" -- we do "something they want, something they need, something to wear, and something to read."
Dad, please, please open Barbie's car.
Ry is in love with Anna from Frozen.
After we opened gifts, we did our normal Sunday routine. Jip ran. I made breakfast. I started laundry. We hung out. Then we took off for Chuck E. Cheese. We really don't have much for pictures from Chuck E. Cheese--Ryleigh stayed glued to our sides the entire time. I think a giant mouse going around giving high-fives gave her the creeps. (Me, too, Ry.)
After a little nap on the drive home, we worked on some Halloween stuff. Then we enjoyed dinner. And we finally got to celebrate the big 3 with some blue cupcakes, as requested by Ry.
Post dinner messy face.
Post dinner cute face.
The blue cupcakes from the outside.
And from the inside. The buttercream recipe I found was amazing!
It was a good birthday for our best girl and a good day for her family!
No comments