Ryleigh has been a bear lately when it comes to sleep. Getting her to lie down for a nap or at bedtime has been trying to say the least. The day I had the most success was the day that she decided to take a nap in her Frozen tent on the floor. Here she is, Oreo-faced and sleeping peacefully.
This weekend we tackled a project. And when I saw we, I mean all four of us. The project was for the kids, so they pitched in. I'm not going to say what the project was yet--Jip and I each have some finishing touches for them (each kid gets one in his/her room) and I want to reveal the results when the project is truly complete. But, hopefully by Thursday, they'll be in full use in the kids' rooms and ready to photograph.
The beginning of the project was mostly Dad's responsibility. Ryleigh wasn't too impressed with that. So, she asked me to take pictures while she rode her bike.
Meanwhile, during a pause of RJ getting into everything he possibly could in the garage, RJ received a little lesson on the miter box and saw.
Intrigued? Stay tuned...


No comments