No, no. Not a family member's birthday. It was George Washington's Birthday. So, Jip's ship had a ball to commemorate and celebrate. It was supposed to be a masquerade ball, but Jip and I didn't end up with any good photos with our masks on. So, you'll have to use your imagination and admire our masks on our kids. (The kids went to a daycare provider at the hotel and probably ended up having more fun than we did!)
We also did our weekly BrickHeadZ trip. RJ loves taking sets at home and turning them into something else at home. Now he does that at BrickHeadZ. I swear he must think about it at school or elsewhere, because he walks in, grabs the set he was thinking of, and just makes it something different. I hope he applies those engineering principles to his schoolwork in the future!
Lastly, we hung up the newest art we acquired. I found a fun artist on Etsy who made us this:
Isn't it great? He did a great job of capturing the essence of the highway sign Jip and I know and love.
This week should be a normal one for the kiddos and me. Jip is going to be super busy on the ship as they prepare to go back to sea next week. As always, pics to come.
Until next time, cheers!











You guys look great! Love the new sign =)
ReplyDelete