Tuesday evening, Ryleigh convinced Jip to go to 1000 Degrees, a counter-service pizza place whose oven is supposedly 1000 degrees. From the pictures on Jip's phone, it looks like she was quite the character that evening. She told Jip his cap was keeping her warm.
Wednesday was the time to say "see ya later" to our neighbors. Ryleigh and RJ kept it together until the door closed behind Aless and family. They were both so heart-broken to see Aless go. Luckily, the three of them got to FaceTime and exchange a few iMessages today. It's always funny to eavesdrop to my kids on the "phone." Without having a landline to practice on, they just aren't sure how to talk on a phone/FaceTime. It's awkward and cute.
As promised last week, I'm including a photo of our new living room furniture since I found some lampshades I like a little better than my old ones.
This week, we have Ryleigh's Kindergarten graduation. She still goes to school the following day and all next week, but I think her school does this before the public schools have their graduations next week. Ryleigh is so excited to wear a new "dress" (you'll see what I mean in the pictures next week) and her wedge sandals.
The weekend will have our normal ballet and Ninja Zone. It may be another rainy weekend, so in between activities, I'm sure we'll chill with movies and board games.
As always, pics to come. Until next time, cheers!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments