Well, it has once again been two weeks since my last post. In that time, kids went to school. We had our family photo session with the amazing Dyan (yep--I've seen them, but I still have to narrow them down to what we want). I went to DC for the NMCRS International Conference while Jip herded the two cats known as RJ and Ryleigh. Ryleigh received the Special Me award for her class for the month of October. Jip had lunch with the kiddos. RJ entertained another NMCRS volunteer's two boys with some Nintendo tutorials. The neighborhood block party kept the kiddos entertained for a few hours. Ryleigh hosted a sleepover. RJ went to a sleepover. Amy studied. Jip went to the storage unit multiple times because we're still getting used to having more than one crate of Halloween stuff. :)
So, pics of all of these lovely events? Here are a few...
While we are trying to narrow down our photos with Dyan, we did receive the kids' school pictures. Yep, these are exactly why I have a mini-session with Dyan every fall.
This week should allow us to get back into our routine for about a week, then we get to have a virtual learning day on Columbus Day. :/ We don't know what the kids' assignments are yet, but hopefully they won't be too painful.
As always, pics to come. Until next time, cheers!
No comments