I wore Ryleigh out today. Well, I thought I did.
Our sitter was sick today, so during RJ's swimming lesson, I put Ryleigh in a Puddle Jumper (see pic), and had her propel herself around the pool for nearly 40 minutes. She was totally exhausted. We ate a late dinner, took a late bath, and went to bed. That was at 8:30. It is now 11. Ryleigh is still awake. She is obviously overtired. She's been nearly asleep lots of times between Jip and me holding her, but wakes up each time we put her to bed. I'm tired of my arm falling asleep while she falls asleep, so I now have Ryleigh in our bed and am waiting for her to pass out. At this rate, I might fall asleep first. Wish us luck--it could be a long night!!
Thursday, July 25, 2013
Overtired
loading..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Ugh! Those over tired wee ones are tough customers. Good luck.
ReplyDelete