Happy Birthday, Ryleigh Jo!

And, it is official.  Ryleigh is a 4-year-old.  The time has flown, but it has also felt like she has been here forever.  It's crazy how that works!

Ryleigh took treats to school to celebrate her birthday.  I was trying to keep it nice and neat for the teachers, so no messy cupcakes and frosting.  Plus, I needed to carry on the My Little Pony/Rainbow theme.  So, inside each envelope I printed and cut out is a little bag of Skittles.




After Ryleigh got home from school, we opened gifts.  Ryleigh loved every single gift and played with them once the festivities were over.  RJ also loved Ryleigh's gifts, especially the Legos he bought for her.  :)  He had them put together for her in no time.






When Ryleigh decided on the My Little Pony theme, she sat on Pinterest with me to find her rainbow cupcakes that were part of her party last week as well as find a cake she wanted me to make.  Thankfully, she doesn't want any crazy shapes like RJ always seems to.  Ryleigh wanted a rainbow cake.  So, I found the pans to make the job nice and easy.  One box of cake mix, some food coloring, and two cans of frosting later, a rainbow cake was born.






Jip was able to call Ryleigh from the ship, which was a very nice topper to the day.

Thanks to everyone who made her day so special!  She had a great day!

No comments