Bidding Adieu to Ballet (For the Summer)

Ryleigh had her final ballet class this week.  It was a sweet little performance.









This studio was a good little find for RyJo.  It certainly isn't anything fancy, but she has learned a lot and has wanted to be at every single class.  She is looking forward to being with the "big girls" next year in pre-ballet.

May showers have delayed the May flowers.  But, they certainly haven't dampened Ry's spirit.  We got home from school on Monday, and surprise, surprise, it was raining.  RJ ran inside.  Ryleigh ran outside with her umbrella.  Then, it stopped raining for a few moments.  She yelled for RJ to come out, but he was just fine inside.  So, she found some bubbles to entertain herself for a few minutes before the rain came back.



On Saturday morning, the kids and I headed to the beach.  I missed having another adult to help carry all of the stuff!  Slowly, but surely, we made our way to a good spot--nice and flat and not too far from the water.  The kids had a great time playing in the sand.  And, Ryleigh discovered the sheer joy of having the water swirl around her feet.  She screamed each time with delight and said over and over, "I'm having so much fun!"



Sunday turned out to be a bit rainy--again.  The kids and I joined our neighbors for lunch and a little shopping.  I was done with my shopping before Hannah, so I took RJ, Ryleigh, and Aless to a pottery painting place.  They had a great time!  They are having a hard time understanding why we can't pick up their masterpieces for a week, but maybe once their new piggy banks are on hand, they'll have a little bit better understanding.





This week is supposed to be full of, well, rain.  We'll all do our best to keep from going too stir crazy.  And as always, pics to come.  Until next time, cheers!

No comments