Sneak Peak

We had a pretty normal week.  The kids went to see a movie with Aless and her family on Saturday while Jip and I did some Ryleigh-birthday preps at home.  And, today we had our fall mini photo session with Dyan.  We were all in fall gear, but it was in the 80s.  We spent the whole way there and the whole way home with the a/c on full blast.  But, I think our near overheating was worth it.  Dyan snapped some cute photos, as she always does.


That's the old Norfolk Public Library behind RJ.  Nifty building, huh?  It housed the first free public library in Norfolk, and it is now an office on the bottom and two apartments on the top.

This week is the Big 6 for Ryleigh Jo.  We'll be taking cookies for her classmates and for her gymnastics teammates on Thursday.  Her fairy princess party in on Saturday.  Jip and RJ get to skip the party, and I think the boys are just fine with that.

As always, pics to come.  Until next time, cheers!


No comments