Happy New Year!

It is hard to believe 2019 already showed up.  2018 flew by while we were busy being busy.  We look forward to the new adventures that 2019 will bring us!

Now for some randomness.  I was going through my phone and realized I missed sharing our pictures from the symphony before Christmas.  Ryleigh and I enjoyed wearing our matching scarves that day and did it again at the airport so people wouldn't have any doubt we go together.  Plus, Ryleigh is small enough that hers made an excellent blanket on the plane.



We got word the day we left for Colorado that Ryleigh's gymnastics pictures were in.  So, they had to wait until she went back to class on Thursday.  They don't offer digital files, so this scan of the photo is the best I can do to share the cuteness.


I made a new winter wreath.  The first day I hung it up, it was over 60 degrees.  They say the polar vortex is going to break into three parts and then it will get cold here.  We'll see.  Until then, we'll have to pretend it is winter with some MDF and paper.


And, finally, Happy Anniversary to us!  Jip and I "celebrated" 20 years on Wednesday.  Why the quotes?  Well, Jip returned to work that day, the kids went to school that day, and I went to the grocery store.  Maybe we'll do a better job of  celebrating later in the month?


We are still working on finding our routines.  Jip is traveling this week.  But, the kids and I are back to our regular school/volunteering and after-school activities.  Yay!

Until next time, cheers!

No comments