We had a pretty normal week. Jip went to San Diego for the week and got to eat some good food. The kids and I got to stay here and got to eat leftovers or whatever Mom's diner was serving. The kids had Greer and Audrey over for a sleepover on Saturday that was fun but led to very tired kids from staying up too late and waking up too early. The kids were hoping for winter weather on Sunday, but alas it went to the north and we just got A LOT of rain. Some weather dudes are predicting snow next Sunday, but we'll see.
I did not take a single picture all week. So, I'll just share a few pics from our Downey family photo session we had the day after Christmas. It was chilly for the littles, but I think we got some good shots. And, it was even a little fun.
This week should be ordinary. We're hoping to just chill over the long weekend. But, if it should snow on Sunday, I have two new puzzles coming from Amazon just in case. I have hot chocolate. Snow gear is washed and ready to go. The generator will be primed in case we get lots of ice on the power lines. Now that I'm typing my preparations, maybe I'm crossing my fingers for a little snow. But, then it all needs to melt on Monday so that kids can go back to school on Tuesday and we won't have yet another missed day of school to make up.
Check back next week to see how it really turned out. Until next time, cheers!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








No comments