In other news, I passed my Accredited Financial Counselor exam. Phew. So glad to have done well and to have it over with. Now I have 32 months to finish up for my practicum hours. I'm only about 10% done, so I'm hoping to really hit the volunteer hours hard after the holidays and hopefully rack up some counseling time.
This week is the last week of school for the kids until 2020. They are already getting a little squirrelly, so I'm sure they'll be driving us completely crazy by Friday. They are looking forward to their classroom parties and some time off. Jip will be acting Commanding Officer for a good part of the holiday break, but hopefully it will be pretty quiet and he can enjoy tinkering on little projects around the house on the days he doesn't have to go in.
Until next time, cheers!

No comments