Holiday(s) 2019

I know.  It's been awhile since I blogged.  So, here's what's happened since my last post.

The kids' dance studio hosted a parent observation of a class.  Here are my favorite dancers.





We had a lovely Christmas day.  The kids opened the stuff in their stockings and quietly played while Jip and I took our time getting up that morning.  We then opened gifts, ate pancakes, built Legos, had a late lunch with one of Jip's officers who was without his family, and then just chilled.








Jip and I had another holiday party on the 28th, so the kids got to hang out with Meghan that afternoon.  We hosted two sleepovers during the break.  And, we went to Cirque de Soleil.  We each had a favorite part of the show, which made it even more fun as we all reminded each other afterward about how awesome the performers were.


Ryleigh had a few gymnastics practices and RJ coded and went to an all-day Minecraft camp.  Then it was back to school on the 2nd.

We hope your holidays were as lovely as ours.  We are eager to get back to our routines--at least until we have some sort of weather interruption.  :)

Until next time, cheers!



No comments