Our phone's camera have been busy taking pictures of signs about summer camps (seriously--we're already mapping out our summer) and the latest project. A few months ago, a lovely lady at NMCRS, who has a daughter the same age as Ryleigh, sent me a Pinterest pin about displaying gymnastics awards. I tucked it away for when the awards started to get overwhelming. That time was after the Yuletide meet. So, I did lots of searches of other people's ideas and commercially-available stuff, and Jip and I came up with a solution we both liked. He took care of the wood and the paint, while I took care of designing (Thank you, Internet, for having good photos that my Silhouette software can trace and then let me make my own.) the vinyl. Ryleigh picked out the vinyl color, and a "look-at-me" shelf was born.
RJ is one unit away from completing his yellow belt at Code Ninja. So, we're going to have to find a way for him to display those accomplishments next.
This week is finally a fully normal week in that it is a full week. No holidays. No teacher work days. Ryleigh has a meet hosted by another gym, but local, on Saturday. After the meet, we may do a very quick family road trip to Virginia's Eastern Shore. As always, pics to come. Until next time, cheers!







No comments