Beach Meet 2020

Before I share the video compilation for last weekend's meet, I thought I'd share a couple of pics from Vocabulary Parade day.  Ryleigh so wanted to be a bottle of Coke.  But, her parameters were that the vocabulary word had to reflect something they've already studied.  So, since they talked about the states of matter in science, we decided she would be "fluid."



And, RJ didn't really care--at first.  So, I chose his word to reflect his obsession with Minecraft.  Then the day before the parade, his teacher also said to make their chosen vocabulary word related to what they've been studying.  Well, luckily for RJ, Mom had chosen, "obsidian," which reflected Minecraft and his class's recent discussions about volcanoes.



Lastly, enjoy this month's meet recap.  Ryleigh's bar score is a personal best.  She so wants a 9.5 or better so she can sign a special board at the gym.  She's so close--maybe next time!


Until next time, cheers!

No comments