Coo!

Tonight, we had guests over for dinner.  Our children were very cute and quasi-angelic tonight.  I was expecting much more craziness from them, but it was quite calm.  RJ was actually not feeling 100% so that might have made a difference, but he was super talkative with one of our visitors.  Ryleigh was spunky and cute as usual.  It was a very nice dinner (Thanks, Amy!) with some great company.  It felt good to have some good adult conversation.

Other than that, our day was pretty normal--nothing super exciting to report.  I did receive a very nice email today at work, though. The other night while walking around with RJ and Ryleigh during the trick-or-treating, I heard, "Oh.  Mosman-san."  A couple of the Japanese workers who knew me from work were very excited to see me and even took our picture.  I don't actually work very closely with either of these two gentlemen, but I did recognize them.  Later, after we had gotten back home, I was handing out candy on the front step and these two guys came by our entrance.  Again, they were very friendly and took another picture.  I think they were just out enjoying the evening and seeing all the crazy costumes that existed. 

When they saw me the first time, we discussed RJ's firetruck in the best broken English we could.  They talked a lot about the firetruck in Japanese, but I couldn't understand a lick of what they said.  Today, I received an email that said,
" Hello, Mosman-san.
A firefighter is coo."

Attached to the email was this:

I was slightly flattered by it and very appreciative.  Thank you, gents!  Very coo!

-Jip


1 comment