Mother's Day Tea

I had a lovely time at preschool this morning with RJ and the gang.  We were treated to a cute Mother's Day song.  I wanted to upload it for your viewing pleasure, but Blogger and YouTube have stopped talking to each other.  Blogger experts in the sky or some other magical place are working on the problem.  Hopefully I can post it soon!

Anyway, after the song, then the kids presented the Moms a couple of gifts and we enjoyed some Scooby Snacks, Cookies, and Jasmine Tea.  RJ wanted nothing to do with the tea, so he marched himself over to the sink and got himself a cup of water.  I'm guessing he does that nearly every day!  Here we are after about 8 Scooby snacks and a half-cookie.


All Ryleigh cared about was a cookie!


RJ's friend Cian sat with us.  They are so darn cute together!!


This afternoon we went to the playground near our house.  We had it completely to ourselves.  It was eerie--it was so beautiful outside, that playground should have been packed.  But, I definitely enjoyed the peacefulness of it.  I don't think if other people would have been there would these two have done this:


Ryleigh wanted to hold RJ's hand all the way home, but as soon as we saw other kids playing in the big field, RJ dropped Ryleigh's hand.  And, so it begins...

1 comment

  1. Happy your Mother's Day tea was nice =) That picture of them holding hands is adorable!

    ReplyDelete