What's Missing?

I've told everyone to ask me on Friday what I should have kept here, as I should know by then what I had packed that shouldn't have been. Well, it is only Thursday, and I already have a small list of "oops-ies." The sheets I had purchased last week for the kids' twin beds accidentally got packed, so Jip had to make an emergency run to the home store for more sheets. (I even got them washed and dried in time for bed!) We had to buy some coat hangers and a paring knife. And, both of my nursing pillows got packed. (We still use a nursing pillow to hold Ryleigh as she falls asleep each night.) But, I'm not replacing that--we'll just have to use a bed pillow.

Despite these little missteps, I think we did pretty well with our picking and choosing of stuff. I'll let you know if something more major pops up as missing.

No comments