Happy Easter

We had beautiful weather for the Easter holiday.  The kids went to the park, where Ryleigh played on the playground and RJ played with his drone.





In the late afternoon, we headed next door for the third annual neighborly egg hunt.  Teenager Paolo graciously hid over 100 eggs for the kids.  Ryleigh, RJ, Aless, and another neighborhood friend had everything located in just a few minutes.  If only they could pick up the playroom that fast!








I cooked marinara from scratch in the crockpot all day, and Ryleigh surprised me by not only trying it but by declaring it better than anything from the store.  She had seconds.  Thanks for the recipe, Amber!


This week is Spring Break for the kiddos.  Ryleigh is going to do open gym one day in addition to her regular gymnastics classes.  We have a trip to a new-to-us museum planned for Wednesday.  And, I'm sure we'll have some time with neighbors and mastering a couple new video games. On Saturday, we have a chance of snow.  For real.  I think Virginia has adopted Colorado's weather patterns. 

As always, pics to come.  Until next time, cheers!

No comments