It was windy today. So windy that I didn't have plans to go out. But, as 3:30 creeped upon us, I needed OUT!! RJ wanted to ride his scooter, so I decided to be brave and put Ryleigh in the stroller and let RJ ride the scooter. I've never attempted the scooter/RJ combination by myself with Ryleigh in tow--I've always been afraid RJ would either run off or fall and I would have to abandon Ryleigh to retrieve/rescue. But, everything turned out fine. RJ semi-rode the scooter to the playground, then played hard, while always donning his helmet. As RJ says, "Gotta be safe!"
I nearly forgot about a couple of pics I took during our weekly lunchdate.
Tomorrow we're crossing our fingers for good early morning weather so Jip and RJ can go for a run outside. Then onto dentist appointments and an afternoon in the office for Jip. Hopefully, it will be mostly be low key--especially the dental appointments! Until tomorrow night, cheers!

Those playgrounds in Japan look like so much fun! Hopefully the Spring weather shows up soon and you can be out and about even more. RJ is becoming quite the expert with that scooter...and safety is always 1st ;-)
ReplyDelete