Last Day of School

I was telling Amber that the kids had a fun afternoon at the school for their last day.  She commented that it sounded like "Grease."  Yup, Grease without the Ferris wheel or John Travolta and Olivia Newton John singing catchy tunes.

I didn't have a chance to get many pictures because I ended up spending most of the time outside of the bouncy castles to make sure 1) kids didn't have stickers or goat heads in their socks and 2) kids bounced back up each time they crashed into one another.  But, I still got a couple shots of each kid.






Ryleigh's teacher asked all of the kids what they want to be when they grow up.  One child said, "Elsa."  Another child said, "happy."  Ryleigh gave an answer that Mrs. Montecinos said she has never heard from one of her students before.


Ryleigh has told us for at least 6 months that she wants to be a helicopter pilot when she's older.  Okie dokie, kiddo.  Sounds good to me.

No school on Wednesday, but we had a very busy day.  In the afternoon, I declared 30 minutes of quiet time.  Quiet time turned into exhaustion recovery time.



Now it is time to prepare for our great California Road Trip.  As always, pics to come...

No comments