Last week I met a very nice woman who had three girls, one of whom is just 2 weeks older than RJ. Her oldest is a year younger than our neighbor's daughter, so given that we had some kids with common ages and that two of the three ladies have physician husbands, I volunteered to put everyone in the same room. So, it was the three mamas--me, K, and E--and 8 kids (neighbors brought a friend).
It was chaos! Fun, but chaotic!! It was so out of control, I couldn't even snap pics. I was busy talking RJ down every time someone had a toy he suddenly needed. I was busy keeping Ryleigh from being under foot. E was keeping e erroneous safe. K was circulating inside and outside because a couple girls didn't want to be outside.
All in all, I think everyone enjoyed themselves. RJ cried hard when everyone left. He was a super sweaty head, which happens when he plays hard. Ryleigh loved the hum of all the activity. I loved hanging with two lovely ladies.
I'm hopeful our crazy afternoon translates into solid sleep tonight!
Friday, August 24, 2012
Chaos
loading..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I hear ya! We'll be going to the zoo on Sunday with two girlfriends, their husbands and five kids between us. I always feel fortunate if I get to string two full sentences together when talking to my girlfriends at such an event =) Happy your new playgroup had fun!!!
ReplyDelete