Call me Charlie Sheen. Well, except for the craziness, two girlfriends, violent outbursts where I destroy hotel rooms, etc. But I am winning today. Why?
RJ was offered a slot in the on-base preschool. I even got to choose the morning class. We filled out paperwork and went to orientation already. School starts Tuesday.
I'm super excited!!! It is a 5-minute walk. It is 4 hours, 2 days per week. RJ gets to keep the afternoon nap he desperately needs. I met one of the teachers and loved her. I think this is going to be a good fit for RJ! I'm sure Hayama would have been fine, but this is going to be better.
RJ will miss Jip's promotion ceremony on Tuesday, but RJ doesn't realize what it is all about anyway, so Jip's okay with it. The cute shorts I had made for RJ for the ceremony will have to wait until the party to celebrate the promotion on Friday.
Jip and I are both so relieved. I'm still unhappy that the base can't provide this basic service to everyone who wants it. But I'm grateful to receive this service and hope that the wait list is as kind to everyone else.
Yay for me for maybe having a window to get things done in! Yay for Ryleigh, as she will get some one-on-one time with Mama! And, yay for RJ!!
Wednesday, August 29, 2012
WINNING!
loading..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments