We went to Kurihama Flower World today for professional pictures for Ryleigh's birthday and to hopefully get at least one good family shot where we are all looking in the general direction of the camera. Brent has already posted a few raw, unedited images on Facebook, so I thought I'd share three of those here.
 |
| The cosmos are blooming like crazy, so they made a perfect backdrop. |
 |
| RJ was laughing because he smelled a flower and it tickled his nose. Can you tell he had been playing in the dirt prior to this shot? |
 |
| I love Ryleigh's smug look! |
After we were done with pictures, we stayed at Flower World to enjoy the park and to play at the Godzilla playground at the top.
 |
| The photo train... |
 |
| And the real "train" we took to the top. It is basically a tractor dressed as a train, pulling a couple trailers and blasting out an electronic "chug, chug" sound over some speakers. |
 |
| All aboard!! |
 |
Patiently waiting for the train to get moving!
|
 |
| And the top. Godzilla slide. Many think it is the highlight of Yokosuka. RJ doesn't agree and didn't partake today. |
 |
But, Dad and Ryleigh did. Crawl into the belly and come out the tail. Whee!
|
 |
| This slide is more Ryleigh's style. |
 |
"My turn for the little slide, Mom!"
|
 |
| I don't know what it says. I'm sure it is something like Flower World. |
 |
| Looking down over Flower World and the Kurihama neighborhood (our old stomping grounds) in Yokosuka. |
 |
| A better view of the pink and white cosmos and the yellow cosmos. |
We had perfect weather, a fun photographer, and a very nice morning at Flower World!
No comments