Stir Crazy

Why, oh why, does it have to rain on the weekend and be the start of a giant Japanese holiday week?  We asked ourselves that question many times today as our kids drove us bonkers.  The rain prevented us from doing anything outside and there is no way we were going to entertain any indoor activities out in town due to every other Japanese person getting ready to celebrate the New Year.  We stayed inside, played a lot, didn't nap nearly long enough, and just waited for the day to end.  Perhaps bowling on base is in our future tomorrow?

I know this picture has NOTHING to do with our day, but I came across it while I was organizing some electronic files and I had to share.  This was taken at our "photo booth" at the SRF Children's Christmas Party.  It is sad that the best family picture we took all year was when we were being goofy.  Oh, well.

1 comment