I was actually able to enjoy the weather for a little bit today because I was outside this morning to do my semi-annual physical fitness test. For those of you not familiar with the test, is a test comprised of sit ups, push ups, and a 1.5 mile run. I was actually feeling pretty good this morning and had some great results. While performing the test, though, we all kept commenting on how nice it was and how it was a perfect day to be outside.
Speaking of being outside, our friend Melissa came over to visit with her two kids. Amy and our two joined them on the nearby playground and all of them had a good time. Here are a couple pictures from the play time.
| Don't mind the camera strap that strayed into the picture. Just focus on the cute little girl! |
| Another example of Amy the Super Mom! RJ likes to play "backpack," especially after he's played hard and is tired. |
-Jip

Nice job on your test! Great pictures, Amy is Super Mom for sure =)
ReplyDelete