Chill Day, Waiting for a Chilly Day

RJ's cold got the best of him, so he needed to stay home from preschool. Several times today he said, "Mom, I don't feel very well." (I love that he used "well" instead of "good"!) So, it was a very chill day in our house, with lots of rest and juice. By RJ staying home, Ryleigh and I missed storytime at the library, but there will be other days.

By the end of the day, the runny nose was gone and the energy was back. RJ was his usual rambunctious self this evening. If he has that much energy tomorrow, I'll be soooo ready to take him to preschool on Thursday! That will be especially true if tomorrow's weather is as chilly/icky as some (not all) weather people are predicting and we get stuck in the house all day again!

1 comment

  1. Happy RJ Is back to himself! Hope you aren't stuck in the house all day...

    ReplyDelete