The laundry gods are not smiling upon me. Yesterday, in the middle of a large load of towels, the washer stopped. I started it again. Agitate, agitate, stop. No spin. Tried a different cycle. No spin. So, I called the maintenance guys. They came this morning and worked their magic. The washer spun and spun. I took the towels that I had taken out the night before and stashed in the dryer out and put them back in the washer. I decided to run the dryer empty for a couple minutes to air it out. Nothing. I tried a different cycle. Nothing. I tried a different temperature. Nothing. So, I called maintenance again. They should be here in the morning.
Maybe tomorrow I can finish the load of laundry I started on Tuesday!
Wednesday, February 27, 2013
Laundry Gods Are NOT Smiling
loading..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

With two kids that is a true crisis! Could it be that the load of towels is just too big? Hope they get it fixed.
ReplyDelete