Today was a good day. We started the day with a 5K run. It was chilly outside, but the kids were nice and cozy in the jogging stroller with a blanket and hats. In fact, when I took them out of the stroller after the race, they were on the verge of hot.
We "celebrated" the run by going to eat breakfast at McDonald's so our two kids could devour the potato cakes that they both love. After returning home and a shower for me, we spent some time building several Lego ornaments that we got last year. RJ was interested, but not that attentive to the instructions. Once we'd get one put together, he'd come along and tear it back apart or play hard with it until it fell apart. I'm going to glue them together soon so that they are more durable.
Amy and RJ did a wonderful job decorating the tree today as well (sorry, no pictures yet--I'll get some very soon). RJ has already redecorated several areas and I'm sure that Ryleigh will slowly remove everything near the bottom. Regardless, we are getting into the Christmas spirit here with Christmas music, Christmas gift wrapping, advent calendars, Christmas books, and spreading the joy.
Have a great day!
-Jip
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

They both look so happy in that jogging stroller =) Gluing the ornaments is genius. Look forward to seeing the tree!
ReplyDelete