Beach in March

It was beautiful today. The sun was warm. The wind was scarce. It was a great day to go dig in the sand at Tateishi Beach!

Fuji-San was looking bright and cheerful this morning.

Flat Maggie posed in front of Fuji. We had to be creative to get her to stand by herself, but just couldn't get her head to stay where we wanted it. I think she still enjoyed the trip to the beach, though.

Ryleigh and Dad enjoyed some bubble time.

And RJ played in the sand.

Ryleigh and Jip watched the tide come in.

And RJ played in the sand.

Look at that sweet girl!

And, finally... I've never felt I fit in here. I'm a big girl in a land of little people. But, maybe, just maybe, I'd feel differently if I adopted some Japanese fashion. For instance, Japanese beachwear:

Silly me. I left my heels at home. Maybe next time we go to the beach I'll remember to toss them in the beach bag.

1 comment

  1. Looks like the kids had a blast!!! Heels on the beach, I'm just not sure about that.

    ReplyDelete