Where did the nice weather go?

I was fooled yesterday by a nice warm day.  About half way through the day I even rolled my sleeves up because I was so warm.  Turns out that Mother Nature had set a trap!


I made the rookie mistake of only taking my light Navy Working Uniform (NWU) jacket home (it's a fleece jacket) last night.  In fact, I tucked it into my backpack and rode home with no jacket at all.  This morning I woke up to rain, wind, and cold.  Needless to say, it was NOT a fun ride to work.  Thank goodness that it's less than a 10 minute ride!


So that's about all the news that is news today...sorry.  Despite the chilliness, Amy and the kiddos spent some time on the playground today.  Here are a few photos--enjoy.

1 comment

  1. It always amazes me how little regard for the weather kids seem to have. Cold, rain, etc. doesn't dampen their spirits at all!

    ReplyDelete