Our kids' eating has cycles. The past couple days, both Ryleigh and RJ have been in a down cycle. In a down cycle, eating is sporadic and sometimes a struggle. I don't like the down cycles, but I try to remember there will be up cycles.
Tonight, the up cycle kicked in. RJ ate 2 PB&J sandwiches, a yogurt tube, a piece of cheese, and a few slices of banana. Ryleigh had 2 bowls of pasta, a couple banana slices, and a bunch of grapes. I don't know where either of them put all that food! Well, Ryleigh did end up wearing a tiny bit...
I guess I had better start thinking about what to make for breakfast for 2 hungry kiddos--I want to ensure they have plenty of tasty stuff while they are in up cycles!

My daughter does the same thing. I can't believe how much these little ones can pack in when they are in the mood!
ReplyDelete